Mortgage & Protection Adviser (August 2022)
Are you looking for an opportunity within a reputable Financial Services Brokerage?
We are looking for Mortgage Advisers to join our team based in Horsham!
Impact Specialist Finance are experts in specialist mortgage lending, which means we can help almost anyone no matter what their needs, from borrowers with poor credit who have struggled on the high street, to portfolio landlords looking to expand and maximise their property business.
At Impact Specialist Finance, we have been helping customers obtain mortgages for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on the advice we give.
Finding customers, the right mortgage, and giving them friendly advice and support is at the heart of what we do. We were awarded Best Specialist Mortgage Broker and highly commended for Best Broker Customer Services at the 2021 What Mortgage awards. We are rated Excellent on Trustpilot by our customers.
You will need to be:
- CeMAP qualified with +1 year of experience
- Ideally have CAS status
- Whole of market OR multiple lender experience
- Organised & able to manage multiple cases in a demanding environment
More about what you will do:
- Creating a best-in-class advice service for all customers – you will do this by assessing customer’s applications and issuing high-quality recommendations efficiently keeping your customer fully informed throughout the process
- Providing a 5-star customer experience throughout all interactions putting the customer first and empathising with purpose
- Delivering a high-quality level of communication via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings
- Managing an ongoing pipeline of applications proactively, efficiently, and effectively
- Collaborating closely with colleagues and the wider impact team to deliver the best results for the customer
- Adhering to quality and compliance standards
Benefits of working as a Mortgage Advisor at Impact Specialist Finance:
- All leads provided
- Collaborative working environment
- Competitive salary & generous commission
- Flexible holiday
- Administrative support
- Career development, coaching and training
- Market-leading online processing system
Join our team!
This is your chance to work in a forward-thinking and expanding organisation, helping people get the right advice and mortgage to achieve their dream.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£60,000.00 per year