Mortgage & Protection Advisers – August 2020
impact specialist finance is expanding and requires experienced individuals to join our team based at our HQ in Horsham. This is a full time self employed position.
You will be liaising with the general public discussing enquiries and cases and providing solutions from the whole of market, our exclusive products and limited access lenders – Helping people get the right mortgage to achieve their dream! We provide the contacts, training, the full back up of all departments within the organisation, guidance and ongoing support.
The successful candidate will be CeMAP qualified or working towards it, have experience in dealing with mortgages, have a “knowledge” of the mortgage market and have a hunger to succeed.
These positions would ideally suit frustrated Bank Mortgage Advisers, Estate Agent mortgage staff or current mortgage brokers wishing to join a team.
We were ‘highly commended’ at the WHAT MORTGAGE Awards 2020 & 2019 as Best Mortgage Broker and voted Best Bridging & Commercial Broker 2018 at the Mortgage Introducer Awards. We also have a 4.8 star rating on Trustpilot.
This is a chance to work in a forward thinking and expanding, long established and family run organisation.
All leads provided.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV and covering letter to the details below:
Dale Jannels – Managing Director
Impact Specialist Finance
Marketing Assistant – August 2020
Want to join impact Specialist Finance? We are looking for a bright, articulate and fun-loving Marketing Assistant to join our busy and successful marketing team based in Horsham.
impact Specialist Finance is recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join our team based in Horsham on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your knowledge and gain commercial marketing experience. You will work as part of a small marketing team and will gain exposure and experience in all aspects of marketing activities.
Family owned and run, impact Specialist Finance was established in 1991 to provide a competent, comprehensive and professional mortgage service arranging all types of mortgages for all types of people.
It is a varied role that includes:
- Creating, proofreading and editing content for digital and print
- Building an effective working relationship with the business development team and identify ways the marketing team can support them in winning new business
- Gathering information and creating content for online newsletters and marketing flyers
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager on strategic projects, sponsorships and events
- Updating of company websites as and when required
You will have:
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- An interest in marketing, design and social media – with ideally at least one years experience working in a marketing setting
- A keen eye for detail and good communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative flair – you will not be afraid to share your ideas with the team
- Proactive – you will have the support of a team behind you, but you will be happy using your own initiative too
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Commercial experience using social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn would be beneficial
- Confident working with Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop (InDesign and Illustrator would be desirable too)
This role would be ideal for someone who has recently graduated from a Marketing related course or has gained some commercial Marketing experience and looking for their next challenge.
What should you do next?
This Marketing Assistant role will not be around for long – so apply now!
Please send an up to date copy of your CV and provide a supporting cover letter. Suitable applicants will be contacted for interview.
Brian Warner – Marketing Manager
Impact Specialist Finance