Terms & Conditions
1. The impact specialist finance Friends & Family Mortgage Referral Scheme (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by impact specialist finance limited (impact sf), Impact House, 24 Carfax, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1EB, United Kingdom.
2. The promotion is open only to residents of the UK who are at least 18 years old and whose details are recorded on the impact sf customer database. impact sf employees are not eligible for this offer. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. impact sf reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users. impact sf may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and rewards may be withheld until and unless impact sf is satisfied with the verification.
3. impact sf reserve the right not to award vouchers or other rewards for a successful mortgage finder submission or mortgage application if we have reason to believe that the referral is not legitimate, including but not limited to users referring themselves, multiple user referrals or duplicate applications.
4. You will receive a £50 GiftPay Flexible eGift voucher when you refer a new customer (a customer who has no previous relationship with impact sf) to us, who submits a fully completed Mortgage Application that completes. You will receive your £50 GiftPay Flexible eGift voucher via email within 30 days after your friend / family member completed mortgage application. You will only receive one £50 GiftPay Flexible eGift voucher per fully completed Mortgage, regardless of the number of applicants.
5. Every eligible friend / family member you refer will also receive a £50 GiftPay Flexible eGift voucher once they have submitted a full mortgage application completed via impact sf. They will receive this via email within 30 days of submitting a fully completed Mortgage application. Only one £50 GiftPay Flexible eGift voucher per fully completed Mortgage application will be sent to the primary applicant.
6. When contacting an adviser direct, the person being referred must give your details to the adviser at the start of the call / meeting, the information provided must be sufficient to enable us to identify you as the referrer. impact sf will not be able to directly contact the person being referred without their express consent - (Under GDPR and Data Protection Regulation) - therefore they should make the approach to impact sf.
7. You will receive one £50 GiftPay Flexible eGift voucher when having referred a new customer to us that proceeds to completion. Only one £50 GiftPay Flexible eGift voucher per mortgage application will be sent to you, the referrer. The friend will not receive a £50 GiftPay Flexible eGift voucher until they duly complete.
8. impact sf will not be responsible for any inability of a successful referrer to take up the voucher reward.
9. There are no restrictions on the number of referrals you can make.
10. If you refer an existing customer (a customer who has a previous relationship with impact sf) you will not be eligible to receive a £50 GiftPay Flexible eGift voucher.
11. impact sf may delay issuing any reward for investigation and we may refuse to issue any reward that we, at our sole discretion, reasonably believe to be fraudulent, suspicious or in violation of these terms and conditions. If after investigation we find that a client has attempted to gain value or gained value fraudulently we may report this to the relevant authorities including the Police.
12. impact sf reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
13. You and your friend’s personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. For more information on how impact sf processes personal data, please see our privacy statement.
If you have any question regarding the terms and conditions of our Friends & Family Mortgage Referral Scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org