Terms & Conditions
1. The impact specialist finance Members, Friends & Family Referral Scheme (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by impact specialist finance limited (impact sf), Impact House, 24 Carfax, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1EB, United Kingdom.
2. The promotion is open only to residents of the UK who are at least 18 years old and are either a member of Horsham RFC, or a friend or family of a member. impact sf employees are not eligible for this offer. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. impact sf reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users. impact sf may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and club donations may be withheld until and unless impact sf is satisfied with the verification.
3. impact sf reserve the right not to award a club donation if we have reason to believe that the referral is not legitimate, including but not limited to users referring themselves, multiple user referrals or duplicate applications.
4. When contacting an adviser direct, the person being referred must give your details to the adviser at the start of the call / meeting, the information provided must be sufficient to enable us to identify you as the referrer. impact sf will not be able to directly contact the person being referred without their express consent – (Under GDPR and Data Protection Regulation) – therefore they should make the approach to impact sf.
5. There are no restrictions on the number of referrals you can make.
6. If you refer an existing customer (a customer who has a previous relationship with impact sf) Horsham RFC will not be eligible to receive a £50 club donation.
7. impact sf may delay issuing any club donation for investigation and we may refuse to issue any club donation that we, at our sole discretion, reasonably believe to be fraudulent, suspicious or in violation of these terms and conditions. If after investigation we find that a client has attempted to gain value or gained value fraudulently we may report this to the relevant authorities including the Police.
8. impact sf reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
9. You and your friend’s personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. For more information on how impact sf processes personal data, please see our privacy statement.
If you have any question regarding the terms and conditions of our Members, Friends & Family Referral Scheme, please email email@example.com